RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Palindromic Reads

Today’s post is short and uncharacteristically selfish.  It is my birthday and Saturday is my daughter’s.  While our birthdays are always 2 days apart never before have we had palindromic birthdays... until this week that is.  We are 41 and 14.  I didn’t even realize it until last Sunday when we did a family party and my mother-in-law put the numbers together on the cake.

We are a family who discussed the run of palindrome dates earlier this month [from 6/10/16 through 6/19/16], so this is right up our nerdy alley. It is so cool!

In honor of all the Palindromes, here are some book lists so you can join in the celebration too:

Thanks for the indulgence today. I figure my birthday is a good excuse to be a little selfish.  Tomorrow I will go back to be my usual useful self. 

No comments: