RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

RA for All Roadshow at the Massachusetts Library System’s RA Summit

This morning I am delivering the Keynote address at the Massachusetts Library System’s RA Summit in Worcester, MA.

I am excited to be here for many reasons.

First, it’s an RA Summit and after I am done talking I will get to sit back and participate in the summit as an attendee.

Second,  I have been working on a brand new talk for a few months just for this event. [See below for details.] Entitled, RA Rethink: From Quaint and Comfortable to Cutting Edge, this is a fun, thought provoking, and inspiring keynote which will get everyone to rethink how they provide services to their leisure readers.

Three, I am also participating in the Massachusetts Library System’s 5 in 15 book talks mobile recording booth.  Here is a screen shot of my official talk application :

 

Can you tell what my theme is? Here’s a hint.

Enough being excited, it’s time to get this day started. Below is the access to the live slides for the participants, and any of you who are interested. 

Click here for slide access

No comments: