RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

ALA Galley Guide Now Available

Click here for the guide
Just like I did for Book Expo, I am posting the Galley Guide for ALA compiled by Barbara Hoffert of Library Journal.

As I further explained in this [different] post, whether or not you are present at the conference in question, these galley guides can help you immensely.  I will not repeat myself as to why; go here and learn.

You don’t even need to sign up for the galley guide because I have provided you access with this link.

Today’s post is also a reminder that starting Thursday, the blog schedule might be wonky because of the conference and other events. So expect posts at weird times and more than once a day. I will try to get some reviews out before the conference begins but I am not promising anything.

For now, take a look at the galley guide and especially this post by me on how to use it to help patrons right away. Seriously, even though many of these books aren’t coming out for a while, I have proven tips and tricks on how to make this preview work for you today!

No comments: