RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July With Reading Options

I am taking the day off to celebrate with my family. But here are some past posts I have done about "patriotic" books or "American" titles. Those are just keyword searches here on the blog. Remember with over 2,500 posts there are plenty of things you can search for here by just typing in what you are looking for in the search box on the top left.

Today I am reading this weird western because even though it is an alternate reality America [with cowboys out for revenge but riding Hippos!], it is a very quintessential American tale.

I am also working on some reviews of some of the other books I have been reading in my free time- meaning those I didn’t HAVE to read for work to run later this month.

No comments: