RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, March 8, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Brings Booktalking to the High Plains [CO] Library District

The High Plains Library District in Colorado is having their staff training day today. Like many library systems they have a conference style training day. I love this idea that everyone on a larger system staff can come together, in this case at a local college, and both have time to network with and see each other from across buildings and departments AND get to take workshops that they are interested in.

I am there virtually right after lunch to present my popular Booktalking Your Way to the Friendliest Library in Town. Thankfully there is a scheduled networking time after my session so I can stick around and answer questions too.

Here are the slides for participants and all of you.

Have a great weekend.

Click here for slide access

No comments: