RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits Utah State Library for Book Discussion Training

This morning we reach the end of my three webinar contract with Utah State Library with my Recharge Your Book Club training session.

I love helping others to be better book discussion leaders, as you saw in yesterday's post too. I am not exaggerating by saying it is the most rewarding thing I do. Book discussions are a great way to have meaningful conversation and civil debate in the library. This is something our society needs desperately.

Also, book club training is an area of librarianship where I have been able to contribute new ways of thinking to what has been a long standing library program. In particular the Group and Leadership Norms concept is one I created and is being used at libraries all over the country.

Click through to view the slides from the latest iteration of this program here.

Click here for your own copy of my "Group and Leadership Norms" that you can use with your groups.

Click here for slide access

No comments: