RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, October 10, 2019

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits PCI Webinars for #OwnVoices for All Readers

Later today, I am back with PCI Webinars to present my no holds barred #OwnVoices for All Readers: Incorporating EDI Values into RA Service.

Click here for slide access whether you are attending or not.

Because this is such an important topic, I have included many of my notes in the Google Slides, so even if you are not part of the webinar, you can learn more. The link to the slides also allows you to click on the links within the presentation and get access to a lot more content by me on equity, diversity and inclusion.

I have already given this brand new program 3 times since its debut a month ago, and I am scheduled to give it just about everywhere I go in the coming months. Every time I post the slides, it is the most up to date version as I am constantly tweaking and adding to it.

Click here to see the links to my past programs going back 6 months and the upcoming ones I have scheduled.

See some of you later today.

Slide Access Here

No comments: