RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Graphic Novel Preview in Library Journal

Yesterday, Library Journal's Graphic Novel Preview went live. You can read it for free here.

As someone who writes one of these preview articles each year [I am working on the horror one for the July issue right now, literally, it just switched tabs to write this post], I know how useful they are. Not only are these articles a great way to get a list of the most anticipated upcoming titles in a format or genre, but they also assess trends for the coming year.

Even if you do not order for your library's graphic novel collection, please check out the Graphic Novel Preview. It will get you up to speed on the format's trends and arm you with some great suggestions for readers. Remember, reading about books is just as good as reading them [one of my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service].

I happen to enjoy graphic novels myself. You can click here to read posts tagged "Graphic Novels" on the blog including resources, recommended reading lists, and my personal reviews.

Click here to read the Preview

No comments: