RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

RA for All Road Show: Flip the Script and Think Like A Reader

This morning I am back with the library workers of Northeastern Ohio, part 2 of  a three webinar series. Today we are doing my signature training RA for All: Flip the Script and Think Like a Reader. 

You can see the description of this program and my Ten Rules of Basic RA Service which this program follows at this link. 

Normally, I do this as an in person event to kick off a day of RA training, but I have done it as a webinar before. Click here for the completely updated slides. While we will not be able to do the partner booktalking exercises that is one of my favorite parts of this training, I will get your started so that you can meet up virtually with a coworker and complete this step. And as always, I will provide take home exercises that can be done virtually with your entire staff, whether they came to this regional training or not.

If you are not joining us live today, the slides or my Ten Rules page have a lot of information and links. The page was also updated this week with new information and links.

Click here for slide access

No comments: