RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

What I'm Reading: First Goodreads Review Update 2020 [Print Edition]

Today I have another installment of my catch up reviews. This post should serves as a reminder that I do periodic updates of all of the books I read for "fun" on Goodreads and then compile them here so that the titles are searchable on the blog too. 

See below for the authors and titles as well as my three words. Use the links [click on titles] to read the full review on Goodreads.


I am still preparing the reviews of the audio books I have read this year already, but I figured I would get these out in the meantime.

The only reason I separate my reviews by format here on the blog is because some people want to know which format I read. In my audio reviews I do comment on the narration, but sometimes I also write about why I chose the book in that format. The format is easier to see on Goodreads since I make sure to choose the appropriate "edition."

Print
  • The Line Tender by Kate Allen (coping with death, thoughtful, witty)
  • Now You're One of Us by Asa Nonami (intense, menacing, consumes you physically)
  • The Usual Suspects by Maurice Broaddus (conversational tone, character centered, thought provoking)
  • The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern (book about books, lush, great world building)
  • Flyaway by Kathleen Jennings (lyrical, folk horror, immersive)

No comments: