RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Listen to Guy LeCharles Gonzalez Talk About the Panorama Project on Circulating Ideas

As I have mentioned before, I have a small role in the Panorama Project. You can pull up all of my posts about the project including links to when I presented on behalf of the project at ALA Annual here.

But that is a lot of information to digest all at once and over time, the Project has shifted and changed...for the better.

Instead of reading my posts, I suggest you first listen to the latest episode of Circulating Ideas where host Steve Thomas and Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, project lead, discuss the project and why you as libraries need to care and promote their work.

Then explore the project more on your own. Click here to get started. But for those who want the short version, the most useful part of the Panorama Project from the "on the desk" perspective to you the library worker are the Panorama Picks.

And check out the Circulating Ideas episode 191 page with a link to listen. It will give you an excellent overview of the entire project. 



No comments: