RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, September 25, 2020

LJ DOD is Today and On Demand for FREE

Today, all day is the second Library Journal Day of Dialog this year. It is free and the details are all here.

You can still register because the recording are available until January 26, 2021. 

I am registered but I have meetings all day. so I will watching it all later. However, I will say, during the last DoD I found the virtual exhibit hall to be especially useful and helpful both during the live event and after the fact. So I might try to pop in to the exhibit hall between meetings.

And sorry [not sorry] in advance for exploding you TBR. But seriously, know that hearing about all of the new books coming is both helpful and stressful. You can pass on information to a potential reader without having read the book, but you are stressed that you will probably never get to it for yourself. When dealing with my person TBR anxiety, I find it very helpful to get a book I want to read [but know I will never have time to actually read] into another readers' hands. It makes me happy that someone will read and enjoy it, even if I cannot, and lowers my anxiety too.

Click here or on the graphic below to get all of the details.

No comments: