RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

How To Change The World, One Reader At A Time

Today, I am asking you not to read my blog, but to head on over to NoveList's blog where Danielle Borasky, Vice President of NoveList, shares her annual year end message.

Click here to read, "How to change the world, one reader at a time."

Whether or not you are a user of NoveList, this is a message all of us who work with leisure readers need to hear.

And on a personal note, I would like to thank Danielle for her leadership during this difficult year. I have worked with Danielle and her team on a variety of projects in 2020 including her financial commitment to help me to establish a Diversity Travel Grant for the Horror Writers Association, for which I just found out we had 24 qualified applicants for 4 scholarships!

But it goes beyond sponsorships. I have worked with almost every member of Danielle's team this year. They are good people who devote their careers to helping us library workers help leisure readers. I love being affiliated with NoveList and doing work for them. In fact, very soon I will have information about a new project, coming in February, for which I am playing a part. But that is for another day.

Today, I want to say thank you to Danielle for steering the NoveList ship in the right direction. 

Back tomorrow with some useful aggregated lists of best books!

No comments: