RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

RA for All Virtual Roadshow Visits NYPL's YS Staff

Today I am meeting with the YS staff for the New York Public Library to work on their RA Service. This is a modified version of my basic training with an emphasis on books for patrons age 0-18. 

The signature RA for All training is always geared toward all staff, whether they serve the public or not and with no regard for the age of the patron; however, this program is a great example of how if you contact me, I can modify any program to your needs. In this case, Lex, the Manager of School Age Children's Programming, wanted me as part of a larger, week long training for all YS staff. Our goal, to strengthen their staff's service to children beyond booklists. And that is exactly what we are going to do.

I would like to thank NoveList for working with me to modify the appeal terms for the training exercise we do together during the program. NYPL subscribes to NoveList and will also be receiving enhanced, targeted training from them too.

Here are the slides for today's participants and anyone else who is interested in the YS specific version of Flip the Script and Think Like a Reader.

If you have basic RA training needs, 60-90 min interactive programs with exercises you do with me and after I am off the screen are customizable and currently available starting at $350. Contact me.


No comments: