RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, May 17, 2021

RA for All Roadshow Visits the MA Library Association Virtual Conference

 


Today I am appearing at the end of Day 1 for the Massachusetts Library Association's Virtual Conference. I will be presenting a shortened version of my Actively Anti-Racist Service to Leisure Readers as the last session on the first day of the conference.

Click here or on the Screen Shot below to see the slides.

Today is also Library Reads Day. I will post my regular monthly report about the June list tomorrow. In other scheduling news, this will be a shortened week for posts as I am finishing up the Horror Genre Preview for Library Journal [July issue] and of course running StokerCon Librarians' Day all day Friday. 

So if and when you see silence here, don't be concerned. It's intentional. 

But first, on to MLA 2021!




No comments: