RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, October 27, 2022

RA for All Roadshow Visits Back to the Book XXI

Click here for details

Today I am in Twinsburg, OH for the popular Back to the Book Festival, now in its 21st year. This is the first time this event has been held since Fall 2019 when they hosted my colleague Robin Bradford. I was all set to appear in Fall 2020, but of course, that was cancelled.

So here we are, gathered for a day of learning that was 2 years in the making.

You can click here for the full schedule [which is mostly me all day] but I have also cross-posted my presentations with slides access from my Recent and Upcoming Presentations page below.

Please note, the organizers asked me to create a brand new program for them for this specific event: Bringing Readers Back to the Building: Book Based In-Person Events Beyond Community Reads [Slides].

I am very happy with how this turned out, and in fact, have already scheduled two more presentations of this brand new program in the coming months. [Again, see my Recent and Upcoming Presentations page for details.]

I am excited to see and interact with so many of you in person today, and all of you, please enjoy the free slide access below, including an updated Horror RA.

  • Northeast Ohio Regional Library System: Back to the Book XXI
    • In person: Thursday October 27, 2022-- ALL DAY
    • Details here
    • Booktalking Your Way to the Friendliest Library in Town [Slides]
    • Bringing Readers Back to the Building: Book Based In-Person Events Beyond Community Reads [Slides]
    • Horror Readers' Advisory" How to Help Your Scariest Patrons [Slides]

No comments: