RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Stephen Graham Jones Kicks Off His New Book Tour With Me and You Can Join Us and Get a Signed Book

On Friday the 13th, last week, I announced the kick off event for Stephen Graham Jones' book tour for Don't Fear the Reaper on Twitter. Yesterday, the book was on the Library Reads February 2023 Hall of Fame list.

Today, I want to make sure those who follow me on the blog get access to the sign-up link to join me and Stephen as part of Barnes and Noble's Midday Mystery series of live event. The event is on Monday, Feb 6, 2023 at 3PM Eastern.

As a reminder, I loved this book and gave it a STAR review in the December issue of Booklist. You can read my draft review with bonus info here.

But back to the virtual event. You can sign up to join Stephen and I in conversation about Don't Fear the Reaper, Jade the character, life, writing, and of course other authors we love. Stephen and I have known each other for a while now, and frequently collaborate, so I am very excited to get to hang and just chat for the benefit of all of you.  

But here is the thing, you HAVE TO signup with this Eventbrite link:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bn-midday-mystery-presents-stephen-graham-joness-dont-fear-the-reaper-tickets-478291341277

There is a 100% free option to join us and there is also an option where you can buy a signed copy of the book. But again, you must pre-register to be a part of this event.

Side benefit to my followers, leave a comment on this post if there is something specific you want me and Stephen to chat about.

I hope to see you there. 

No comments: