RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, January 9, 2023

What I'm Reading: January 2023 LJ Horror Review Column

Back from vacation and the next couple of days are about catching up on all of the reviews and lists by me that posted while I was in Europe (more on that soon too). 

Tomorrow will be a list from The Lineup, and then my annual assessment of last year's resolutions, followed by my statement of this year's. 

But first, today, here is my January 2023 Horror Review Column in Library Journal with my three words and links to my full draft reviews on Goodreads.


First the STARS:
And the other 5 excellent titles:

No comments: