RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 16, 2023

Summer Scares Panels with Booklist All Ready for Viewing and a StokerCon Preview

Today is StokerCon 2023's Librarian's Day. We offer this standalone day of CE geared toward the library workers in the city we are visiting for the full Con every year.

Click here to see what we are offering today.

As you can see from that link, I will be moderating a panel at the end of  the day about Summer Scares. I wanted to use today's post to remind everyone, not just those who will be in attendance today, of the full slate of resources we have on the Summer Scares landing page to help you to offer Summer Scares at your library.

Click here for the page, or you can go to the end of this post where I have added in the resources with links, including one click access for our 3 panels with each slate of authors-- MG, YA, Adult-- hosted by Booklist.

I also wanted to remind all of my readers that Saturday evening we are having the Bram Stoker Awards live from StokerCon and available to watch for free on the HWA's YouTube Channel

During that awards ceremony, I will be handing out the FIRST EVER Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a Middle Grade Novel with my Libraries Co-Chair Konrad Stump.

Click here for the full slate of nominees. And click here for an article I wrote previewing this new category for The Lineup.

Speaking of The Lineup, I will be writing an article for them breaking down all of this year's major winners much like I did last year, here.

I will also be back Monday with thoughts, insights, and some of what I learned while attending StokerCon all weekend.

Summer Scares 2023 Resources

No comments: