RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Bram Stoker Awards Wrap Up with Readalikes

As I mentioned here in my full StokerCon wrap up, as part of my 4 column contract with The Lineup for 2023, I was asked to do a Bram Stoker Awards Wrap Up with readalikes.

Click here to read that article which includes access to my full column on the MG category and access to the video live stream of the awards themselves (including me giving out that MG award to Summer Scares spokesperson Daniel Kraus).

Please note, my article annotates the winners while also offering two, annotated readalikes for each. Since the Bram Stoker Awards are awarded for books that came out in 2022 during calendar year 2023, they are all backlist at this point so they be on your shelves already. 

Click here for access to all of my From the Haunted Stacks columns (including previous year's awards wrap ups and my best of the year articles), and to signup for the Lineup's newsletter because even when I am not writing for them, the site is an awesome reroute for dark fiction and true crime and it has a backlist focus as well.

No comments: