RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, April 11, 2024

From the Haunted Stacks: Space Horror That Actually Terrifies

My bonus 5th column for The Lineup in 2024 posted recently and since today is my weekly #HorrorForLibraries giveaway over on the Horror blog, I thought today would be a good day to post this one.

Please note, it is part of a larger trend in both Horror and all genre fiction. Space Horror is hot, yes, but so is the entire concept of merging two genres into one awesome reading experience.

Click here to read the article and enjoy the links to related articles or see below for my draft text. Click here to see everything I have written for The Lineup as well.

From the Haunted Stacks: Space Horror That Actually Terrifies 

These books have an other-worldly fear factor.

rocky mountains in space

  • camera-icon
  • Photo Credit: John Fowler / Unsplash

No comments: