RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, September 20, 2024

New Resource Alert: Lit Hub Podcast

I am at a library staff day all morning, but I wanted to direct you to a new podcast resource from one of my favorite web resources-- The Lit Hub Podcast. This podcast started last week and will drop a new episode every Friday.

Here is the description from the first episode:

A weekly behind-the-scenes dive into everything interesting, dynamic, strange, and wonderful happening in literary culture—featuring Lit Hub staff, columnists, and special guests! Hosted by Drew Broussard. In the first episode, Drew talks to Lit Hub editors Jonny Diamond and Emily Temple about the inevitability of books lists, why we love them, and why some people hate them; Drew also catches up with Kristen Arnett to talk about the literary assholes she’s known (and tried to help).

Click here for more.

I listened to the first one and I have high hopes that it will become a great overview of the book atmosphere.* Get it on your radar now. Subscribe. And add it to your RA toolbox.

*Coined by Robin Bradford and I cite her every time I use it.

No comments: