RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, October 7, 2024

What I'm Reading: October 2024 Horror Review Column in Library Journal

   

October 2024 Horror Review Column is now live! In this post I have gathered the titles with my three words and links to my full draft reviews on Goodreads. Click through for readalikes and more appeal information.

First this month's STARS:

And the other 5 excellent titles:
Check back on Thursday as I will have 4 of the books from this column and the Lansdale book I reviewed for Booklist all for giveaway to 5 winners. Head over to the Horror blog to enter now.

No comments: