Join me in support of WHY I LOVE HORROR (updated as events are added)

Why I Love Horror: The Book Tour-- Coming to a Library and a Computer and a Podcast Near You [Updated Jan 2026]

RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement and info about WHY I LOVE HORROR.

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Booklist’s Guide to Graphic Novels in Libraries, 2026

July is the Spotlight on Graphic Novels over on Booklist. They do more than the average spotlight's worth of work here. Every year it is a must read. And the content here is library workers serving all ages of readers, some of these articles even cross age ranges. I have the intros to each article and the links for you to read below. Please pass this on to your colleagues in your library who serve youth and teens as well.

Booklist’s Guide to Graphic Novels in Libraries, 2026

No comments: