There are two newly posted conversations with me that are about horror which I wanted to make sure the readers of the regular blog saw as well. They will also be in my weekly link roundup as part of 31 Days of Horror.
The first is the Drinks in the Library Podcast with Gigi Howard which I recorded back in May but it went live this week on purpose, in order to coincide with the release of Off the Reservation in a few days (on 10/13/26). I talked about The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones and the state of horror in general.
If anyone is going to be at Comic Con in NYC on 10/10, I will be appearing with SGJ at Noon on the Saga Panel.
On October 1st, I did an event entitled, Why We Love Horror: An Interview With Becky Spratford for the Fairfax County (VA Library). The video is now up for everyone to watch for free here.
Not only did I have a lot of fun doing both of these, but they are also a great resource for all of you as you work to help your horror readers. I talk about the state of horror in general during both. And in the second one-- Irene (the host) had me play a game she called Keep, Kill, Decide. Just watch. It is toward the end and it was a lot of fun.
Have a great weekend. Maybe I will see some of you at NYC ComicCon.







No comments:
Post a Comment