RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Going VIRAL With RA...TODAY!

 

Going V.I.R.A.L.
Virtual Interactive Readers’ Advisory Program    
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 
1:30 p.m.
Skokie Public Library
5215
Oakton Street; Skokie
More

That's right this program is today! Walk-ins are accepted. If you are anywhere near Skokie, IL, I would highly suggest stopping by. It only costs $15, and if you enjoy the program, consider joining ARRT for only a $10 annual membership fee. Click here for more information about ARRT.

I will be attending along with our fearless leader, Kathy to help improve our virtual service at the BPL. Stop by and say hi if you see me there.


No comments: