RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wedding Season Reads

June is in full swing and for many that means it is wedding season. I kick off my busy summer of weddings with my baby sister's bridal shower today.

I thought I would share some reading lists for the wedding lovers and haters out there. Hey, I may be happily married and celebrating my last single sister's quickly approaching wedding day, but I am still the consummate readers' advisor and promise to hit all appeals here.

So for those who can't read enough novels featuring weddings, here are some ideas for you:
And now, for those of you on the other side of the fence, click on through to these lists:
These lists are even of what I always say, there is a book out there for every reader. And your local readers' advisor can help you to uncover it.

    1 comment:

    ckubala said...

    Great minds must think alike. Our June 12th blog is about weddings too. I added your blog post and here's ours:

    http://www.engagedpatrons.org/Blogs.cfm?SiteID=9336&BlogID=181