I thought I would share some reading lists for the wedding lovers and haters out there. Hey, I may be happily married and celebrating my last single sister's quickly approaching wedding day, but I am still the consummate readers' advisor and promise to hit all appeals here.
So for those who can't read enough novels featuring weddings, here are some ideas for you:
- The 10 best weddings in literature
- Wedding themed novels
- Link to the browsable index of the Smart Bitches, Trashy Books website. Their tag line, "All of the romance, none of the bullshit.
- Lists of romances featuring Weddings, Brides, and Babies.
- Bad date novels
- This list of memoirs about divorce. I suggest Split by Suzanne Finnamore
- Bad beakup stories from real people in Glamour Magazine