RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Fridays: Change

Now that the school year is back in swing and I have a bit more free time, I am going to move the Flashback Fridays feature to once a month.

So look for a new edition of Flashback Fridays the first Friday of every month. I will include links to interesting posts of years past for that month.

You can look for an original Friday post later today. Hopefully, it will be my Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest review; if I finish it that is.

And of course, as always, you can use this link to follow all of the Flashback Fridays posts.

No comments: