RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BLIZZARD!!!

For the first time I have seen here in Chicago, every single public library is closed today, and most closed by 5 yesterday.  Dominican canceled class tonight too.  Kids are off school, which hasn't happened here in our suburb for over 20 years.  Even my husband is not going into work today.

I have family in Vermont too, 900 miles away and this storm is giving all of them a snow day too.

So it is a true snow day for much of the country, young and old.  To help you through the day, here are a few links:
For the record, I am engrossing myself in some scary books to match the weather.  I am listening to Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King and racing through The Caretaker of Lorne Field by Dave Zeltserman.

Good luck digging out everyone.

No comments: