RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Scott Turow Live in Park Ridge

My friend, Maggie over in the Readers' Services Department at the Park Ridge Public Library wanted me to let the readers of RA for All know that everyone is welcome to come see Scott Turow as part of the Park Ridge Reads celebration:

On a personal note, I used to work with Scott Turow and since we both graduated from the same college, I have had a few personal conversations with him.  Not only is he a great writer, but he is also truly a good person.  He is a local author who supports the libraries on a regular basis. So, please go out and support him.

If you are free, stop by.  On a side note, if you will already be at the ILA Conference that day (as I will), the Pickwick Theater (and the Park Ridge Library itself)  is less than 5 miles up the street from the Donald E Stephens Convention Center.

I have a Library Board meeting that night, or else I would be there too.

No comments: