RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Booklist's Mystery Month Wrap Up

As I mentioned previously, Booklist Online dedicated the entire month of May to Crime Fiction. Those of you who saw me at PLA got a preview of their coverage from Keir Graff during our panel discussion.

I have been following the coverage all month, but yesterday, as a wrap-up, they sent out one last email with a list of their best articles from the month.  It was a librarian's dream, all nicely organized and easy to use.  Click here for access to the entire email newsletter.

Save this list.  There are a lot of useful posts here.  The information ranges from interviews with authors to lists of suggested titles, even to some original fiction (my personal favorite).  There is even access to the free webinar they had earlier in May.  I watched it a few weeks ago and got lots of good information about books coming out in the second half of the year.

Anyway, to start June I wanted to take a moment to thank Keir and his crew over at Booklist Online for a month well done.  I will be using your articles to help patrons all year long.  I can't wait to see what you give us next May.

No comments: