RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

OMG! Gone Girl Moves Up To #1

I cannot believe our luck here at the BPL, but after being out for a month, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn moves up to Number 1 on The New York Times Best Seller List.

Email ra[at]berwynlibrary[dot]org to get on the wait list while you still have a chance to see the Number 1 best selling author in an intimate setting at 7pm on 7/11.

Oh, and you can meet me. Exciting, I know.

I will be the one asking the famous, talented author questions.  I will also have my book for sale and will be signing them, but I totally understand if you pass on the librarian textbook and instead buy Flynn's fabulous psychological suspense novels.

Either way, The Book Table will be there selling them all.

No comments: