RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, September 28, 2012

My New Fantasy Resources Article

The October 2012 issue of NoveLists RA News is now available and it includes an article I wrote entitled, "Keeping Up With the Fans: Fantasy on the Web."

I recently did a companion article on Science Fiction that you can find here, and I am currently working on one for Thrillers that will come out in December.

I have had a great time doing these articles for NoveList because I have a chance to dig up new resources both for my own use and to share them with a wider audience.  I hope they are useful to you as you go about helping your patrons.

So please, click through and take a look at my article and the entire issue dedicated to Fantasy.

No comments: