RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Horror Begins....

...and as a result the Monday Discussion is taking a week off.  I will be back in 2 weeks with a horror related question (the BPL is closed for Cloumbus Day next Monday).

So today we celebrate the beginning of the best month of the year-- for those of us in the horror industry that is.  In fact, October is the only month of the year where I focus more on the horror blog than this one.

I have added a linked list of the most recent 31 Days of Horror posts to the right gutter here on RA for All.  I worked very hard to line up many special guests and plan to run multiple giveaways, so please click over and follow the terrifying fun.

No comments: