RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Horror Begins on RA for All: Horror

Cake by Pastries So Tasty
She made this cake too.
Although I will continue to blog here on RA for All each and every weekday in October, my heart belongs to RA for All: Horror this month.

Click here for today's opening post in the 31 Days of Horror blog-a-thon. All month long you can find a link to the daily post in the top of the right gutter here on RA for All.

I have saved some "creepy"books I have read over the last few months to review here on RA for All in the coming days too. So look for those as I dig through the review backlog.

But, if you are looking for horror ideas, suggestions, resources and links during this haunting season, they can be found on RA for All: Horror.  It's time to give the step-sister blog its 31 days in the sun.

No comments: