RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Discussion: Training Needs?

Today's Monday Discussion is a way for me to better plan how I can help you.

I am starting to revamp my genre specific trainings and want to know where to prioritize my efforts.

So far I have requests for Romance and Historical Fiction in early 2015. And of course, I have been entrenched in the genres of Crime Fiction for the ARRT Genre Study (which continues throughout 2015.)

But here is my question to all of you...Which genres do you feel the least strong in? We can even go into subgenres too.

Let me know here or on Twitter.  It will not only help me plan my training programs but I can also plan out what genres to focus my posts on in the coming year too.

So let me know where your knowledge gaps are and I will try to help.

For past Monday Discussions, click here.


No comments: