RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, January 4, 2016

RA for All On Vacation

Although I have actually been on vacation in New England since the 29th and have been posting periodically during that time, tomorrow is my last day of vacation before heading back to Chicago-- ironically to be spent in Boston less than a week before ALA Midwinter begins there-- and I want to enjoy this last vacation day.

So, 1 more day until RA for All is back with daily posts.

Staring on Tuesday look for a week of posts wrapping up 2015 and looking forward to 2016, including my work related resolutions.

No comments: