A quick look at my 10 reads surprised me at how varied they are. I have nonfiction, literary fiction, historical fiction, science fiction, horror, fantasy, graphic novels, psychological suspense, and short stories. I compiled this list by only looking at the books I gave 5 stars to right after reading them.
You can always use the What I’m Reading tag or the Book Discussion Books tag to see everything I reviewed this year.
One final reminder, my top 10 list is of books I read in 2015. They are not all 2015 releases, but I read them in 2015. All titles link to my original review of the book. They are listed below in the order I read them.
The Best Books I Read in 2015:
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes
- All the Light We Cannot See By Anthony Doerr
- Slade House by David Mitchell
- Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
- Fortune Smiles by Adam Johnson
- Here by Richard McGuire
- Delicious Foods by James Hannaham
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik