I am holding the first ever public call for guest posts on RA for All. Yes, I have had many guest posts over the years, but they were all solicited directly by me. However, one thing I have learned in the last 9 months of visiting many libraries and conferences and meeting hundreds of library workers is that many of you have great ideas to share with the wider library world.
And I have a platform where you can share them. So bring on your RA for All guest post ideas.
Here are the guidelines for submission:
- Send an email to bspratford [at] hotmail [dot] com with the subject line "Guest Post”
- Please explain your idea in 300 words or less. All you need right now is an idea. Do not send me an entire post.
- If you have a link to anything you have written be it an article, something from a website, even reviews or annotations you have written for your library, please include that. If you have nothing to share with me, that is okay. Your idea statement is fine.
- I will get back to you no matter what, but if I like your idea, I will send you the blogging requirements. The due date for submissions (once idea is accepted) will not be until early June and the posts will run periodically throughout the summer.
- This window for this call for guest post submissions closes on Friday 4/22.
You have a month everyone. Start sending me those ideas. I can’t wait to be inspired by all of you.
Back with regular blog posts on 3/28.