RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Last ARRT Program of the Year-- RA Hacks Featuring Me and Others

I am pleased to announce that I will be helping to present a fun, interactive, and educational program for ARRT this November...

ARRT Presents: RA Hacks
Tuesday, November 15
9:30 AM - Noon

A fast-paced, interactive workshop focused on the best tips and tricks for stellar readers' advisory, featuring speakers Becky Spratford, and 2016 ARRT & ILA Readers' Advisory Service Award Winners Mike Hominick and Tracy Gossage. [You can click here to read more about Mike and Tracy and their award winning work.]

The Glenside Public Library District
25 E. Fullerton Ave.
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
$10 ARRT Members; $15 Nonmembers
Continental Breakfast included
Register at: http://arrtrahacks.eventbrite.com

Specifically, I will be presenting the 5 things you need to know in order to provide RA Service in 2016, in only 20 minutes! This will be a fast paced event with a focus on practical take-aways. You will learn things that you can use the next day at your library. Seriously. I promise.

There will also be breakaway sessions on the topics highlighted in the flyer below. I will be facilitating the one on training [duh].

If you can, join us.  If not, I will have my slides up that day and others will be live Tweeting the event using #arrtreads.

No comments: