RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Watch Me Present-- Sure Bet Bests: Matching Readers With Their “Best” Read

Last year, PLA asked me to present their annual, end of the year, free to members webinar on “Best Books.” You can click here and here to read more about that. [The second link has the slides link too.]

Even though I blew up the old fashioned notion of a “Best Books” program in my presentation, I guess people liked it because PLA asked me back this year. But I refused to do a 2016 version of my 2015 program. If I am asking you to take an hour out of your day, I want to make it worth your time and be something new and inspiring, so last month, I asked you to let me know what kind of “best books” program you want and, more importantly, need in order to help your patrons better.

Well, I listened, crafted a program description, and turned it all into PLA. And now, you can sign up to join me on December 7th for Sure Bet Bests: Matching Readers With Their “Best” Read.

Click here for the full details, program description, and to sign up.

Please note, although this webinar is free, there are limits to how many people can attend. So only sign up if you know you are going to watch it.

Also, you must be a member of PLA to enjoy the webinar. But you can join right now and still make it! [The slides will be available on the blog for all to see from December 7th on.]

“See” you there. Oh, and bring your sure bet ideas to share with all of us.

*Now I just have to make all the slides.....*

Click here for all of the details and to sign-up



No comments: