RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 2, 2017

BookExpo News and Recaps From PW

As you saw on the blog over the last couple of days, I have been traveling to train library staff.  I got home late last night and this morning I am spending some quality time with my daughter who became a Sophomore while I was gone, successfully completing her finals. Then after lunch, I will be with the 6th grade boy working his “End of the Year” event, the final one for our family.

So between the travel and the time with my kids, like many of you, I am missing Book Expo, I barely have time even to follow it virtually [but thanks to my friends who are there who have been tagging me in their posts for things they know I would like]. 

But that’s okay, because Publishers’ Weekly has us al covered because that it literally their job- to cover publishing.

Click here to read the 116 page [!] BEA Show Daily from yesterday. And head on over to their homepage to see more reports from BEA.

This coverage will catch you up on everything you may have missed.

Click here to read it

No comments: