RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, March 2, 2018

Rogue Book Group Choices

Last week, I was sad to have to decline being on the Booklist/NoveList Live Event panel on Rogue Book Group Choices [I was traveling to Omaha that day].

But, they did great without me as you can see for yourself in the recording of the event. And I want to give a special shout out to Kathy Sexton, my former colleague and all together excellent RA librarian who appeared on the panel.

Click here to watch Rogue Book Group Choices for yourself [or another one of these events, including others featuring me] or, if you just want to see a list of the books without watching the recording, Susan Maguire from Booklist posted the titles on Booklist Reader here.

No comments: