RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

RA for All Off Until Monday...

...instead, go read the Horror Blog.

I know many of you haven't had a chance to get to all of the content I have been loading for you  every single day this month. I know because you have told me.

Well, today is the day to stop procrastinating.

Go read my 31 Days of Horror series.

Later today I will begin a 3 day series of reviews of books perfect for the general public library horror collection, books I read for fun on my own time.

But there are 24 days and counting from this year already there for you to read right now, so you can help your patrons. Experience tells me they are going to begin coming in to your building in droves from today until Halloween. So get ready.....

Click here

No comments: