RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

What I'm Reading: Final 2018 Goodreads Updates

Just a reminder, these are the books I read for fun, not pay. My reviews, thoughts, or opinions on these titles were not published somewhere else. I do the updates on Goodreads and then post the titles and my "three words" here so that they are searchable on the blog. 

Have really enjoyed how this new style frees me up to not get as far behind on reviews, and I do not force myself to be as formal. Goodness knows I write dozens of formal reviews a year. Some times it is nice to just record my thoughts.

No comments: