RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

RA for All Roadshow Visits Southeast Florida Information Network [SEFLIN]

Today I am at the Palm Beach County Library System, West Boca Branch for a full day of training they are calling: Readers' Advisory for ALL!

I am especially excited about this trip because I have been working with SEFLIN informally for almost a year to help them to craft the best programming to for their large system's needs. They have libraries of every size and they serve a wide range of populations. I am also allowing them to tape the day's events because geographically, the system is quite large and there was never going to be a day or time when everyone could have made it.

[By the way, I do not charge extra in order to allow recording of my live events as long as the group only uses it within their system. One more rule, please don't ever make me watch myself]

This is the first in person trip of 2019 too. It's always good to kick off the traveling roadshow dust and get back to the full day in person training life. And I am wasting no time today.

Here is the schedule with links for everyone to access, whether you are in SEFLIN or not. And please refer to my brand new EDI statement which holds for every program I present.

9:30- 11am: RA for All Signature Program
11:15 -12:30: Booktalking Your Way to the Friendliest Library in Town
12:30-1:30 lunch break
1:30-2:45: Demystifying Genre:
3-3:45 pm: RA Rethink: Merchandising and Upselling Edition
4-4:30-- Questions: Ask Becky Anything
  • Although I take questions throughout the day, it is always good to have this unstructured question time where we can discuss specific issues and concerns together.
  • Here is a link to a sample AMA

No comments: