Now that most libraries are stepping back their service in some way, I wanted to remind you all of my "Stock Your RA Pantry" series of things you can do to beef up your virtual RA Services.
The page is replicated below, but you can always find it in the right gutter, just above my book's cover.
After Thanksgiving I will begin adding to it again.
Remember if you need or want training for your staff, you can go here to see my recent presentations and current pricing structure. And as always, just click on my logo from any page to access my contact information.
Stock Your RA Pantry Archive
Below is the list of specific posts in chronological order, however you can also use the tag "RA Pantry" at anytime to pull them all up in reverse chronological order.
- LJ, Booklist, and PW Free Access Means Free CE [March 23, 2020]
- Get Busy on Goodreads [March 24, 2020]
- Make or Update Your Old Book Lists and Share Them Here [March 27, 2020]
- Collect Staff Quarantine Reads [March 30, 2020]
- Quick Video Book Talks and the [Unintended] Benefits of Highlighting Staff [April 21, 2020]
- Have an Honest Conversation Around the Question, "Why Read Diversely?" [May 14, 2020]
- RA 101 from LibraryReads [August 26, 2020]