RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, November 23, 2020

RA for All Blog Vacation and LJ Best Books Teaser

I am taking the week off from blogging, but I will be back next Monday-- 11/30-- with the Library Journal Best Books 2020 list. Including the top 10 Horror for which I was on the selection team. 

If you are looking for a good read in the meantime, might I suggest something from the 2019 LJ Best Books list. They are probably available for check out right now.

I will be mostly writing the book over this time off [instead of the blog] and tomorrow I am guest teaching horror for UCLA's Masters' Program RA class. If you are interested, here are the recently updated slides. I am always excited to infect, ummm I mean teach, new librarians about horror.

Everyone be safe and STAY HOME! See you after Thanksgiving.

No comments: