This page serves as an index to some of my most popular posts as well as those that serve as the foundation to how I teach RA service.
Each link below will be to the date when I added the topic into the "Greatest Hits" with a notation as to the original post date.
If you are a library worker who wants to use this blog as a training tool for your staff, this page along with my Ten Rules of Basic RA Service page are your best places to begin.
You can also use the "Greatest Hits" tag at anytime to pull up the entire series.
RA for All Greatest Hits
- How to Make Your Own Best Seller List [originally posted on 2/6/17]
- Handling TBR Anxiety [originally posted 11/8/17]
- bonus access to How I Have Come to Terms With All the Books I Will Never Read [originally posted on 12/23/19]
- Listening to Audio Books is Reading [originally posted 2020, 2019, 2016, and 2007 to name a few]
- Library Books Are Not Free, They are Pre-Paid [originally posted 2/7/19]
- Share Why Someone Would Enjoy a Book, NOT What Happens [originally posted 10/13/20]
- Attack of the "Best" Lists-- Becky's Advice to Stay Ready and Look Smart [originally posted 11/11/15]
- Use the Words of Others [originally posted 4/10/18]
- Make All of Your Lists and Displays Interactive [originally posted 11/29/17]