RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ARRT Reboot Your Book Club Program Featuring ME...

Oh, I am such a liar.  I said 2 posts today, but here is number three.

ARRT just announced our spring program.  Here is a photo of the flyer for quick reference, but for a printable PDF, click here.


As well as speaking on this panel, I will be moderating too.  Rebecca, Lynnanne, and I will each speak for 15 minutes on our assigned topic.  We are going to bring 5 new ideas for your book club to the conversation.  Then, I will moderate a  Q &A where you the audience are encouraged to bring us your book discussion questions, concerns, issues, etc... and with the help of everyone in the room, we should be able to come up with some answers and solutions. So it is part lecture, part book discussion leader networking.

We hope you will join us for what promises to be a fun and informative event. You do not have to be a member of ARRT to join us at this program.

But, in keeping with ARRT's commitment to improve access to information for members, a link to the slides from all 3 presenters and a least some notes on the discussion portion of the program will be emailed to current members. The second part is still being worked out, but at the very least, I will have my notes to share.

Not a member of ARRT? It's only $15.  Click here for info. Don't want to join us as a member? At least like us on Facebook.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just got approved to attend! See you there!